Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey everyone -
The first time I tried doing a movie event with Melissa none of our mentees could come, but some of them liked the movie idea. Therefore, for my second event, Ariella and I decided to go with a movie night idea as well. A couple girls were in and out and a few others stayed longer. We kinda did a mix of movie watching and talking which was nice. Props to Ariella for going to get the snacks for the movie!

Aside from these events I am in touch with some, but not all of my mentees on a regular basis (some of them just don't email me back lol) - but I'm hoping that I'm being helpful to those I am in touch with. I'm in classes with a few of them so that helps and I text some of them and a few are on my gchat. I think that the registration event next week will be really successful like last year and I sent an email to all my mentees about it so hopefully they'll all come and benefit from it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I know I'm repeating this from other comments, but maybe my next post will be about different tips or ideas of how to get a response from your mentees.

    ReplyDelete