Happy Chanukah =)
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Hey hope everyone is doing well. I apologize for the delay in posting this, but when I first tried to join the blog it didn't work, and then I guess I forgot to go back and try it again. I helped spread the word for Leah's events by posting signs and telling all the FTOCs I know to come, but sadly there was not such a great turnout. It just so happened that there were a lot of other events going on that night, so I think that might be part of the reason. When I encouraged a mentee who I'm particularly close with to attend the event, she admitted that she really did not have time to go, but she offered to show up anyway to keep me company in case no one else showed. (Just thought that was funny.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on figuring out how to post!
ReplyDelete