Good luck on finals, everyone! Maybe I'll send my mentees some notes and chocolates during reading week...
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I was very happy to attend the schedule event last week, but unfortunately, since I am a chem major, I did not have very many takers. I wished more people had questions for me, but there were really not nearly as many people there as I expected. When I attended a similar event last year, I remember it being so packed. I feel like this event may have been scheduled a little too far in advance of registration for most FTOCs, as in, it was at a totally normal time, but since it was not one of the nights right before, people weren't really thinking about schedules/freaking out. Anyway, I still don't regret going, because I did get a couple questions, so it wasn't a total waste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the number of students was less than last year because that night there were several other events going on - as it was the last night of Chanukah.
ReplyDeleteI think your mentees will really appreciate the personal touch of a note.