Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hi guys!
So I guess I'm really lucky that my event was a success...I organized a Panini and Pasta night for all of my mentees and only two couldn't come! We ate and talked in my dorm and it was pretty great; everyone was getting to know each other and asking me about my experiences in Stern. Some of them knew each other from before so it was nice for them to see each other again and catch up. The preparing time took awhile but the cleaning up time took literally two seconds- they all grabbed a sponge or a towel and starting washing and drying! After two hours, they sadly had to leave (it had started to pour) and started to give me ideas for the next event. I've stayed in touch with them in a group email, and we hope to start planning our next event soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic! It really sounds like your group works well together.

    ReplyDelete