Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just finished posting notes and candy on my mentees' doors. It took way longer than I expected, but that's ok, I hope they'll enjoy. Several have been asking me questions on teachers and what to expect from finals, so I helped calm them down (I think). I thought about planning a small event during reading week, but after consulting with some FTOCs, who are all very busy studying, I decided it would be better for everyone if I plan some sort of welcome-back event after break. And of course, any new mentees I might have could come and meet the others that way.
Good luck on finals everyone!

~Elizabeth

P.S. Good luck in Florida, Joanna! Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime.

1 comment:

  1. The candy is a nice touch! I hope we do bump into each other. I'll be in Boca Raton, my personal email is JoKristall@gmail.com. You and every other Peer Mentor can email any time!!

    ReplyDelete