Thursday, December 2, 2010
I hope this works. So, basically, to go over with what everyone else said--there are some girls in my peer mentor group that I have stayed in touch with, and others that never respond to my notes and I never really see. At the beginning of the year, I gave them all notes with chocolate welcoming them to school, and then I made them "goody bags" during midterms, and left them in front of their rooms. I only saw like half of them though, because many weren't there. The ones that I see though are really nice, and I've met up for lunch with a few of them. Some of them text me and ask me schedule questions, and I will encourage them to come to Leah's event (and obviously, I'll be there as well).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The next step is to plan an event for your group. I know from last year's registration event there were mentees that wanted to discuss their prospective schedules with their Peer Mentors after the even to make sure they were on the right path.
ReplyDelete