Hey! Mentoring is going well. It's always lovely to see them in the hallways and share a smile or friendly word.
I ran a craft event the other week, to make vases out of water bottles (I thought it'd be cute, and even if they didn't want to make vases then at least they could be containers for pens or something). Despite my stalker-esque emails, I sadly had no attendees. The students who were coincidentally already in 19C, however, did enjoy the snacks, if not the interruption. But since there were already FTOCs there, I was able to help them out a little bit since they did have some questions. At least there was something good!
Looking forward to next week's event about course selections!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI know I mentioned this to you earlier, but try following up with your group of mentees and maybe that night was just a bad night. Get their feedback on events!
ReplyDelete