Wednesday, December 1, 2010
HELLO FELLOW PEER MENTORS/JOANNA!!! I just wikihow-ed how to blog since im still not so sure what this thing is but here i go... so two nights ago Emily and I had a rockin partay in 19C with our mentees. We got a nice turn out and it was fun to chill with them and watch the epic movie the blindside. Besides for that, I get to see a few of my mentees regularly in a few of my classes (unclear why I am taking a bunch of freshmen classes, but I am) and its nice to bond with them. I even studied for a midterm with one of them (she did much better than me). Anyhootie and the blowfish, everything is good on my end and I am pumped for the upcoming ftoc event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds great! Congrats on finding out how to blog!
ReplyDelete