Hi!
So my peer mentees aren't into the whole meeting up idea, which I take as a good sign that they are doing fine on their own friends-wise. I emailed them all seeing if anyone needs help creating a study schedule or just wants to de-stress with me, no one really responded. I didn't want to do dinner again, because last time no one showed, so I thought asking in advance if anyone needs anything and then setting up meeting times with those mentees individually would be best. One of my mentees did facebook me and I helped her pick out poli sci professors for next semester, it is good that they still know I am there for anything!
Joanna- so sad you're leaving!! Have fun in your new home! Better weather, atleast!
Good luck on finals!
I wouldn't assume anything. Next semester try to have the whole group meet up - maybe for the FTOC ice skating event (Feb 7) or for Welcome Back Pottery (Feb 8). Also try to include your new mentees.
ReplyDeleteThanks!