Sunday, January 2, 2011

Next Semester!

It is hard to believe that it is already the end of finals this week. It feels like last week we had orientation! Lo and behold, its time for Spring orientation. I know for many of us that this is the last orientation that we will be a part of. I think that one thing we can take away from that is we can impart our experiences and try and help the new students as we would have liked to have been helped when we were new students. I look back to orientation and it was so awesome to have people everywhere excited that I was a new student. I am excited about this orientation because, although its my last one, its another opportunity to help new students and get them excited about being at Stern.

I also want to say thank you to Joanna who has been an AWESOME leader of this program for the past few years and we are going to miss you!!!

Have a wonderful break everyone, we deserve it!!

Abby

1 comment:

  1. That was really nice Abby! It's crazy that this will be your last Orientation - and it's been a pleasure working with you for the past few years.
    I'll miss you too! Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete