Hi Ladies!
My name is Tami Adelson and I wanted to introduce myself as the new Student Events Coordinator. This basically mean's I'm the new Joanna. While I know how amazing Joanna is, and was as Coordinator, I am going to do my best to live up to the high standard she set. For now, I wanted to say hi and let you know that my office is open (same office Joanna had!!). If you have an extra minute and are on the seventh floor of Sy Sims, I would love it if you would stop by and introduce yourself (even if we know each other) as a peer mentor.
Hopefully in the next month or so we'll have a program of some sort, just so that I can get to know you (as I assume you all already know one another!)
I look forward to an exciting semester of events coming up!!!
See you soon!!!
Tami
No comments:
Post a Comment