Monday, November 29, 2010

I actually just received an email from one of my mentees regarding her schedule for next semester. She was asking me which are the easiest, most rewarding or most interesting classes and since this upcoming semester will be my last I was able to answer some of her questions. The problem was that I havent taken every class so I couldnt give her all the help she needed but at least I felt like I was able to guide her and I told her to keep asking around but if she wanted a class that didnt have a reputation from other students she should take it because each student comes out differently from each class.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to recommend that this student come to the registration event on December 8th. Also, you can suggest she talk to another Peer Mentor or even RA that has the same major that she does.

    ReplyDelete